Kingstar Farm is expanding. Consisting of over 800 acres and home to over 150 resident mares, Kingstar Farm is looking for a new Assistant Manager. The successful applicant should possess excellent communication, time management and organisational skills with experience in all facets of a Thoroughbred Stud.
- Strong Horse handling skills especially with foals, weanlings and yearlings.
- Breeding season knowledge of reproduction crush and ability to work closely with Veterinarians, Farriers and Management.
- Knowledge and ability to identify and treat a variety of ailments and injuries.
- Covering Barn experience preferred.
- Foaling experience is essential.
- Competent record keeping skills for Horse movements, treatments and activities.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and safe operation of equipment relevant to the handling and preparation of Stock.
Kingstar Farm is located 5 mins from Denman, NSW and offer a competitive remuneration package including a recently renovated 3 bedroom house and company vehicle.
All expressions of interest will be kept strictly confidential.
To apply, please email your CV with a covering note to Adam Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0427 901 201.